About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Putting fish tank at the windows

myfs_114377

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Terry,

Terry Yuen wrote:
My house is having the a stretch of windows alongside inthe whole side of my Living Room wall. Death, Irritation, Disaster direction.

Actually, the most important factor for eight house application is for:-

1. Ensure that the breadwinner (I presume yourself), has a suitable house facing direction ie if North is your facing and it falls under your death, irritation direction that it is deemed unsuitable for you home.So in long run, the solution to get a quantum leap is to move to a more suitable house etc.

2. The next important thing you use this concept is to locate the best room for you to sleep or work in. It should be a room that falls under the favourable sector of your eight house.

3. Last thing is to assist you to find the best direction to sleep or to work.

This is usually what this concept is more for. The rest you do not have to fix unless it poses as a problem.

Terry Yuen wrote:
Will it be good to put a fish tank to block this angle?

For fish tank/water feature, it is more important to place it where you can activate the auspicious water star in the flying star (ie in period 8, water star 8 or water star 9 are the better locations where the water feature or fish tank would benefit the rest of the house).

So for fish tank placement, it is better suited to find the right position to boost the luck for the entire home.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research