About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Which door to use for reading

mitchellteurman

Hi,

Thanks for the information about the center of the house.

I purchased the Fly Star report and ran it using the front door and the center of the house (as shown in the diagram). However, I just read on one of the posting that if you use the garage door as the primary entrance then the garage door should be the door should be used for the report.

1) Since we used the garage as our primary door, should I have run the report using the garage door?

2) We enter the garage through a main (large) garage door and then enter the house through a door at the front right side of the garage (see diagram). When running the report, Should I use the main garage door (large) or the door that we use to enter from the garage into the house?

Additionally, last year we replaced all the carpet with hardwood flooring, removed the wallpaper from the kitchen and guest bathroom, painted almosted all the rooms, tiled the guest bathroom and the kitchen, painted the kitchen cabinets, and installed new lights in the kitchen and the bathroom. Is this considered a major remodel and does it change the year of the house for the report?

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Clarence,

Clarence MitchellTeurman wrote:
I purchased the Fly Star report and ran it using the front door and the center of the house (as shown in the diagram). However, I just read on one of the posting that if you use the garage door as the primary entrance then the garage door should be the door should be used for the report.

Since you had purchased our reports, for faster response, please e-mail us directly. Sometimes, if you post in the forum, may take a little more time because there are so many post.

In general, if landed property, the best is to take take the facing of the house for a overview for assessing the external and interior of the flying star chart. ie your Fence with gate (looks to me like the frontage for your home). So for purpose of flying star, still this official frontage will be your main facing. So this should still be the frontage you use for your flying star. This chart will allow you to extend your application of the flying star to not just the interior but exterior (ie your entire plot of land).

However, you can symbolically use the garage entrance as your official frontage if this where it is more favourable for you. In order to treat it as your frontage, this will mean that your house number must be placed here so that it looks like the front of the house.

1) Since we used the garage as our primary door, should I have run the report using the garage door?

Like I mentioned, above, still for purpose of applying the external and interior flying star, the main frontage is still used.If you wish to use the garage frontage, then you need to put your official house number there so that when people pass by it looks like the front of the house.

2) We enter the garage through a main (large) garage door and then enter the house through a door at the front right side of the garage (see diagram). When running the report, Should I use the main garage door (large) or the door that we use to enter from the garage into the house?

You should use the main garage entrance if you wish to use this as a frontage. Simply because this garage is considered part of the house due to the layout of the house.

Additionally, last year we replaced all the carpet with hardwood flooring, removed the wallpaper from the kitchen and guest bathroom, painted almosted all the rooms, tiled the guest bathroom and the kitchen, painted the kitchen cabinets, and installed new lights in the kitchen and the bathroom. Is this considered a major remodel and does it change the year of the house for the report?

Sounds like it is a major enough. Was the living room part walls painted? Just to further re-enforce the change over to the next luck period, try to have at least 2 or 3 more major celebrations in the house to effect the change over to the next luck period.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research