Sponsored Link

Chinese Name - Ba Zi - Feng Shui

myfs_116710

Dear Feng Shui Master,

May I know which of this come in order of important:

1) Chinese Name

2) Ba Zi

3) Feng Shui

Reason being if a person do not have a good chinese name (after analysis) but with good ba zi and staying in a good feng shui house, will his bad chinese name affect him. I have confusion over the above 3 combination as you may not have a good ba zi but a good feng shui house will assist you in many ways but will a good chinese name help too.

Appreciate your advise of the above.

Thank you

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Aloysius Chia,

Aloysius Chia wrote:
Reason being if a person do not have a good chinese name (after analysis) but with good ba zi and staying in a good feng shui house, will his bad chinese name affect him. I have confusion over the above 3 combination as you may not have a good ba zi but a good feng shui house will assist you in many ways but will a good chinese name help too.

A good name does help you in some way to boost up what you lack in your ba zi. However, it is not 100% necessary to bring you a great deal of luck change compared to the Feng Shui.

A person's luck is affected by Heaven, Earth and Human luck.

So my ranking would be:-

1) Earth Luck / Feng Shui (most important as this affects your earth luck, so a good house can influence your overall luck significantly even though your given heaven luck is bad)

2) Human Luck (relationship with others is next most important. As there is such thing as borrowing luck from another person. ie husband can draw strength from the spouse, or parents will draw strengthen from children etc). Most common is like if you have good relationship with your boss, your career path will be better than others. So this human luck I rank 2nd.

3) Heaven Luck / Ba Zi (this is given to you, so there is very little you can change right from birth except maybe your name.) The rest of the luck from this ba zi is how you can maximise and fully utilise the given luck. ie knowing when your luck is best to start work or going into the right career will influence this factor. So, this given luck is more like how you can maximise it. Thus, the name change is only 1 factor to this Ba Zi.

Therefore, I rank the Name Change as least important given that it affected only a portion of your given luck. So a name change does not bring about a significant change compared to the Earth or Human luck. I can only rate it as it will help in a small way, but not significant enough compared to having a good home for example. Also, the hassle of a name change after a certain age, may outway the benefits you try to obtain from the name change.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research