About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

How to enhance my w?ealth luck?

myfs_120330

Since my self-element is weak fire, and my wealth element is metal,that should i do in order to improve my wealth luck?For exemple would be considered a good day 2 gamble or 2 play LOTO in a day which has self-element metal?Another question: howwould I get a long with an son or daugher who's self element would be metal?Thank you very much to whom would answer me!

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Delia,

delia diaconu wrote:
Since my self-element is weak fire, and my wealth element is metal,that should i do in order to improve my wealth luck?

As a weak fire, your wealth is Metal. However, you will not benefit from it simply because you are too weak to be able to effectively control it. Therefore, in order to be able to increase or control your wealth, the very first thing that you should do boost up your weak fire.

Therefore, you should focus on adding more Wood or Fire element depending. Always added the element you lack first as most important. Refer to your ba zi analysis done for you. ie if Wood is 10% while Fire is 20%, this means you benefit more from Wood since you lack more of it.

Then associate what career, direction, colour, people belong to Wood element. This means that if your career, the direction of your work, colour of your room and people belong to Wood, you will be strengthening your weak fire. Then you will automatically be able to control your wealth (Metal).

delia diaconu wrote:
For exemple would be considered a good day 2 gamble or 2 play LOTO in a day which has self-element metal?

Like I mentioned, you go for which belongs to your favourable element as the best/favourable element. This element will bring you most luck.

However, when it comes to gambling, there are a lot more than just your own best luck. The 10-year, 5-year, yearly, 6-monthly, monthly, daily luck will play important factor. So the best day with most luck has to be the one where all the different luck pillars are auspicious to be considered the best luck. Furthermore, you are gambling your luck vs the other people who are gambling. Therefore, which of you has the highest overall luck will determine who has higher chance to win.

That is why gambling is never a good way to earn wealth. That is why most people who gamble may end up losing more than what you win.

But the above is generally, how you find the best luck so that you will have higher chance. But ultimately, it will be who's luck playing the same game who is highest that will end up being the winner.

delia diaconu wrote:
Another question: howwould I get a long with an son or daugher who's self element would be metal?Thank you very much to whom would answer me!

Aweak Fire vs weak metal, will required like Fire & Earth as the binding element. A weak Fire vs Strong Metal, will like to have Wood as the binding element.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research

• 2 weeks later...