About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Prison Officer's Element

myfs_119985

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Andy,

Andy Dai wrote:
Please advice me on which of the 5 element does Prison Officer belong to?

Prison Officer is in general still law enforcement area so in general it is Fire element. But the role of a prison office is to enforce ensure that offenders are kept in check and attempting to make them realise they are wrong which is human relationship. So it has mixed Fire and Earth elements.

So I would classing Prison Office as Fire-Earth. More fire with some Earth element.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research

• Staff

Dear Andy,

Andy Dai wrote:
Thank you for your advice. Is counselling being a job of water or wood element? I am trying to find a new job that will actually benefit me in both water and wood elements. Please advice.

Counselling is a mixed of Water/Wood. Water is due to it requirying lots of listening (communication) while also action/healing in order to help solve the problem which is Wood. So it contains Water/Wood characteristics.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee

Dear Master Robert,

Thank you for your helpful advices. If possible, can you help me to open up my option for jobs by given me a few examples of different type of jobs for both water and wood elements respectively?

At the same time, would like to have your advice on my bed positioning. I have attach a simple drawing of my room's layout. Sorry abt the quality and proportion of my sorry. I am having problem on where i should place my bed. I believe that the better one will be facing West, but that direction belongs to my "spook" and my wife's "disaster" direction.

Please kindly advice.

Thanks.

Warmest Regards,

Hao Heng

• Staff

Dear Andy,

Andy Dai wrote:
Thank you for your helpful advices. If possible, can you help me to open up my option for jobs by given me a few examples of different type of jobs for both water and wood elements respectively?

Please visit this link for a guide to five element and different career:-

URL: http://talk.geomancy.net

Andy Dai wrote:
At the same time, would like to have your advice on my bed positioning. I have attach a simple drawing of my room's layout. Sorry abt the quality and proportion of my sorry. I am having problem on where i should place my bed. I believe that the better one will be facing West, but that direction belongs to my "spook" and my wife's "disaster" direction.

In the feng shui, we must follow a few priority and ranking:-

1. The house must be suitable the breadwinner since he provides for the family. This means that even if the house is unsuitable for the rest of the family, it is less important. However, if possible should ensure that the spouse of the breadwinner does not fall under death of disaster sector as wel.

2. The sector of where the room falls under. For example, if thisroom falls under the west side of the house then it will also fall under your favourable bedroom sector. This is often more important than the position of your bed.

3. The next is the placement of the bed based on the shapes and form. The current bed placement is bad in the shapes and form principle that when you open the door the first thing you see is the bed and your head. ie like sha qi cutting your head. So the better shapes and form placement is the bed on the west side which you will be on a defence position. ie you can see the door from where you lie. This is most ideal shapes and form position which should be given priority when compared to the eight house suitability.

4. Lastly, is out of the various shapes and form placment location, if you can find one which is best suited to you, that would be the most preferred. If not you can later on enhance the room with favourable colours to offset the suitability, or at least choose who should sleep on which side of the bed. So just choose the side of the bed which falls closer to your favourable sector.

So if you based on my above rules, you should be better off if the bed is shifted to the west where it will be favourable to you although it is less favourable to your wife. Then choose the side of the bed which is closer to her favourable sector. And lastly, improve the room by choosing favourable element/colours that will boost both person luck or at least more to your wife luck so as to offset this disaster direction.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee