About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

North facing door

myfs_121851

Help! I am so very new to Feng Shui and am in the process of purchasing a home with my boyfriend...we are currently in escrow. Our lucky direction is West or Northwest and currently the main entrance of the home we are purchasing is facing North but also very slightly to the east. Our other health beneficial direction is North East. If we move the door and angle it a bit more to face North East, would this help? Please keep in mind that our garage is facing the same direction as our current door (North with a slight East)and we would be enteringthrough the garageon a daily basis and not through the front door that we will be changing. Should we also change the door inside the garage thatconnects to our house towards one of our lucky direction...would this help us? If not, what would be a helpful cure. Thank you so much for your prompt response.

• 1 month later...
Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Cam,

Since the home is in escrow, do what you already.

If you are applying Feng Shui principles, then the most important is firstly to check for any "threats" aimed towards the home such as a lone lamp-post slicing owards e.g. the main entrance or windows.

Space-clearing is another commonsense approach to Feng Shui i.e. do not overly clutter the home, garage with too many boxes and storeaways etc...

If you are still into Feng Shui, then take your time to understand key concepts like:
Shapes and Forms
Compass School : Eight House (like what you are doing) and if possible chart out a Flying Star chart of your home.

Warmest Regards,
Cecil

Quote:
cam tran wrote:
Help! I am so very new to Feng Shui and am in the process of purchasing a home with my boyfriend...we are currently in escrow. Our lucky direction is West or Northwest and currently the main entrance of the home we are purchasing is facing North but also very slightly to the east. Our other health beneficial direction is North East. If we move the door and angle it a bit more to face North East, would this help? Please keep in mind that our garage is facing the same direction as our current door (North with a slight East)and we would be enteringthrough the garageon a daily basis and not through the front door that we will be changing. Should we also change the door inside the garage thatconnects to our house towards one of our lucky direction...would this help us? If not, what would be a helpful cure. Thank you so much for your prompt response.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net