About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Water Element Enhancer

myfs_119985

Dear Masters,

I have this queries abt stones or gems that helps to activate element. I am a strong metal, and i was ever advised that a blue gems, or sapphire stone will actually enhance my water element. is this true? and if i am not wrong, this is what you said to be human luck?

Warmest Regards,

Andy

• 1 month later...
Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Andy,

In the past, no one has ever heard of such a thing or even products using the Feng Shui name. For example, nowadays, many are ripping off others by using terms like "Feng Shui jewelery".

It's the blackhole effect. What happens is that if we purchase such products, our pocket(s) will have a huge deep dark hole. And mostly, the seller benefits from this sale!

For many Chinese, let's imagine or go back to our grand-parent's time or for many, our parents home. There are no such things prior to 1970's as Feng Shui crystals nor is it common place to find three-legged toads. In the past, it is widely common to find more popular stones such as jade and diamonds. But, things like blue gems is not particularly popular with the Chinese.

As you had mentioned, buy it for only for one's "Feel-good-factor" only!

Warmest Regards,
Cecil

Quote:

Andy Dai wrote:
I have this queries abt stones or gems that helps to activate element. I am a strong metal, and i was ever advised that a blue gems, or sapphire stone will actually enhance my water element. is this true? and if i am not wrong, this is what you said to be human luck?

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net