About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Bedroom Questions

myfs_121846

Good Day Master!

I just want to ask if it is good to put computer in between the two beds?below is a link of my bedroom picture.

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b247/liab03/Image950.jpg

Another Question is that if it is good to have the kitcen stove facing the door of my bedroom? I live in an apartment by the way.please click the link for the picture.

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b247/liab03/pic.jpg

• 1 month later...
Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Bail,

Thanks for the two picturesVery Happy

Quote:

Bail Lim wrote:
I just want to ask if it is good to put computer in between the two beds?below is a link of my bedroom picture.

Yes, there are two issues with such an arrangement:
1. the edge of the computer tableis a form of a poison arrow aimed towards the bed.
2. usually not ideal to place an older CRT monitor next to the bed-head especially if it is turned on, when we are sleeping. Once, turned off during sleep, should not pose an issue.

Quote:
Another Question is that if it is good to have the kitcen stove facing the door of my bedroom? I live in an apartment by the way.please click the link for the picture.

Yes, this is equally not good in Feng Shui. Especially also if objects like knives, fork and or scissors can be seen from your bedroom door. In your case, since it may not be practical to remedy the situation, you may have to resort to closing the bedroom door especially if your bed is facing the stove.

Warmest Regards,
Cecil

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net