About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Door to Door and Pertruding Wall

myfs_119985

Dear Masters,

I have purchase the 101 tips on fengshui and it brought to me that, having 2 bedroom's door face to face will create conflict. Both mine and my sis's door happen to be face to face, is there anycure or solution to reduce this beside keeping door closed.

At the same time, i realised that 3 sides of my bedroom walls have pertruding wall. I have drawn a sketch of the wall. (Sorry for the un professional drawing) and i believe these pertruding walls will createSha Qi, and will be bad for me as i spend most of my time in my bedroom. Please kindly advise me onneurtralising these Sha Qi.

Warmest Regards,

ND

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Andy,

Andy Dai wrote:
I have purchase the 101 tips on fengshui and it brought to me that, having 2 bedroom's door face to face will create conflict. Both mine and my sis's door happen to be face to face, is there anycure or solution to reduce this beside keeping door closed.

Usually for this, you can dot a red dot on the door handle, so that it represents seeing eye to eye.

Andy Dai wrote:
At the same time, i realised that 3 sides of my bedroom walls have pertruding wall. I have drawn a sketch of the wall. (Sorry for the un professional drawing) and i believe these pertruding walls will createSha Qi, and will be bad for me as i spend most of my time in my bedroom. Please kindly advise me onneurtralising these Sha Qi.

Yes, any sharp visiable corner will pose as a sha qi. The best way to correct it is usually either to build a false ceiling to cover the sha qi, or to put ceilingcornice which helps to round any sharp corner.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research

• 2 weeks later...

Master Robert,

Regarding the protruding wall, i found a suggested cure for on the internet. It is by adding struts. I think that the is idea is to make the whole wall looks like a "ba gua" shape.

Please advice on this. I have attached a simple pic to illustrate what i mean.

Thanks

Warmest Regards,

Andy