About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Better love luck

myfs_121389

I've been trying to activate the SW of my bedroom. I have pictures of peach blossoms and peony, a rose quartz apple at this corner. I'm born in the year of the horse (1978) and i've just placed a rose quartz rabbit figurine in the east of my bedroom next to my bed. but my love luck is still poor. one problem with my bedroom is that there's a 'poison arrow' (corner of wall)directed right at me when i sleep/at my bed. could this is a reason why my love life is not good?

• 5 weeks later...
Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Anon,

Sector Feng Shui or saying that SW = romance sector for each and very one of us may not be as accurate to activate romance luck.

Try instead to apply Flying Star Feng Shui:-

Specially for romance luck try activating a sector with water star #4. This then can be equated to you "SW" or so called romance sector.

For example:

MS#1 WS#4 Base#7 (Period 7)

Then, since this sector has a water star #4 = good for romance.

In addition, if the home has

MS#8 or MS9 then activate with a mountain to improve networking and relationship luck.

For example if a sector has:

MS#8 WS#1 Base #8 then activate this mountain sector to improve networking and relationship luck!

Warmest Regards,
Cecil

Quote:

Anonymous wrote:
I've been trying to activate the SW of my bedroom. I have pictures of peach blossoms and peony, a rose quartz apple at this corner. I'm born in the year of the horse (1978) and i've just placed a rose quartz rabbit figurine in the east of my bedroom next to my bed. but my love luck is still poor. one problem with my bedroom is that there's a 'poison arrow' (corner of wall)directed right at me when i sleep/at my bed. could this is a reason why my love life is not good?

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net