About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Correct theme colour of furniture - URGENT.. pls

myfs_122245

Hi

I have just purchased a new flat and the concept of my theme is white and zen style. But I just happened to see that my unfavourable colour is green, brown and red. I have brought my bedroom set which is oak in colour and also the tile of my toilets comes with oak brown colour. Does that mean I have to re select the colours for all the furnitures and change the theme of my house? Is there any way I can still keep the the theme colour?

Thank you for your help.. and have a good day

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Anon,

Anonymous wrote:
I have just purchased a new flat and the concept of my theme is white and zen style. But I just happened to see that my unfavourable colour is green, brown and red. I have brought my bedroom set which is oak in colour and also the tile of my toilets comes with oak brown colour. Does that mean I have to re select the colours for all the furnitures and change the theme of my house? Is there any way I can still keep the the theme colour?

Green/Brown=Wood, Red=Fire. Are you are a Strong Fire element?

If so, then yes these colours make may your element too strong. However, you can also attempt to balance it by introducing a 3rd element. ie Earth (Yellow). Wood-

Fire-
Earth will help to create a 3 element harmony to balance the element. Also, if your element is Strong Fire, yellow will help to keep it in check and convert the wood/fire into earth that will be benefitical to you.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research