About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Basically your analysis shows that I am of Weak Yin water . Correct.

Hie , I need some clarifications based on your free personalized analysis . Basically your analysis shows that I am of Weak Yin water . Correct.

However, i have studied and found that my self element is yin water. My favorable elements is Fire, metal and earth.

1)should u focus on career element which is of your self element ?

Please do clarify how did you conclude on my favorable element being Metal and water. and Unfavourable elements being earth(?) & wood( correct) .

As we are supposed to the elements as a whole not partof it , let me know how did u got into that conclusion .

Thanks .

Regards,

Lee

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Tan Poh Lee,

Quote:

However, i have studied and found that my self element is yin water. My favorable elements is Fire, metal and earth.

I mean yin water does not really tell you whether or not a person is weak or strong. Therefore, you won't know what are your favourable elements.

Based on our reports, you are a weak yin water.

• A weak water person will generally mean that metal and water elements are generally lacking in your chart, therefore, metal and water are favourable for you.
  • A strong water person will generally mean that you have too much water and metal and thus making you strong. So the elements that help to exhaust your elements are good for you ie wood, fire, earth.

In feng shui where you only know the weak or strong characteristics, you use the above definition to correct the elements you lack.

However, you can always further fine tune the analysis when you know the exact percentage of the elements you have in your chart. This is available to the paid reports only. But it will give you a percentage breakdown of your element so that you can fine tune your elements.

For example if you are a weak water, but if you have 0% metal and 10% water, this means you lack more metal than water. So Metal will be the most favourable element you lack in your chart, than compared to Water. If your percentage is such as 10% metal and 0% water, then you lack more water than metal.So we based on that to fine tune which elements you need more.

Quote:
1)should u focus on career element which is of your self element ?

When you look at career. Everyone will have their own career with wealth, career with power and authority, and suitable career. Again, the full paid report will show you this information.

But in general, usually only strong element person will benefit from having career with wealth or power/authority. Weak character person will benefit more from having elements that make you strong. So often careers belonging to water/metal elements are generally suitable for you.

For weak person, it is not that you cannot benefit from career with wealth but you need to strengthen your weak water before you can benefit from it. So often, most will find that having careers that are metal/water will be better than having a career that is of your wealth element.

As for your conclusion, to be frank, I have no idea what or how you have analysed the chart. But anyway, our analysis has always been as what I have provided above.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research

• Cecil Lee changed the title to Basically your analysis shows that I am of Weak Yin water . Correct.