About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

House kua vs Personal kua

myfs_121461

Hi,

I recently bought a resale flat and need to do renovation by end sept. i have few questions to seek advise

My house facing south (east house), me and hubby gua no =7 (west group), i belong to strong fire and my hubby weak fire. is this house good for us?

1 . May i know house gua more important or personal gua? b'cos my personal 4 good directionsare my house 4 bad directions and vice versa.

2. my kitchen stove locatedat west and face east.which mean sit on our good direction and face bad direction. i can't change my stove locationSadif i place my stove at NW then will facethe bathroom. i am very confusing any advice?

hope can hear from you soon!

Thanks!

Best Regards,

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Anon,

Frankly, there are so many factors to consider to evaluate a home on the basis ofFeng Shui: External environment; the site and the interior of the home.

Since you mentioned that yourhome is South facing. Depending on the layout plan and whether it is a S1 or S2/S3Flying Star home; you could do a Flying staranalysis to seeif it can or cannot benefit from changing qi to a Period 8 home. If the conditions are rite or if your frontage has double #8 stars, check to see if it is found at the frontage or the living room say under an S1 or S2/S3. Thus, if one has superior or good Flying Star, it can help to reduce or negate the home being not as suitable to a west group person(s).

if i place my stove at NW then will facethe bathroom. i am very confusing any advice?

It is considered very inauspicious to place the stove at the NW compass direction of the home. This is commonly known as "fire at heaven's gate".

Warmest Regards,
Cecil

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Dear cecil,

thanks for your reply, my house is S2 direction, it build during period 6 and after upgradingi think it is now a period 7 house, i plan todo a major renovation to the house including change all floor tiles, kitchen, re-painting whole house and change all door including main door. do you think after the renovationwillit changetoa period 8 house?

i did a flying star analysis and the double #8 star (top left and right corner) under S2 my frontage -living room. how should i activate this sector? is it consider house's wealth sector?

unfortunately i found that the combination of #5 and #2 star under my bedroom (east sector) . any advise on this? please help!

Thanks you very very much!