About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Auspicious date for travel/relocation?

myfs_110628

Dear Masters

I have been worrying about this for several months and would really appreciate your advice.

I have selected and booked to fly and relocate (back to my country from Europe) on a generally auspicious date for travel and relocation - 27 Sep. However I discover much later that the next day clashes directly with my animal sign and age. Is it still auspicious for me to fly on the 27 Sep since my flight is at night and takes over 10 hours (running into the next day)? Should the duration of travel (activity) be within the day or only the start date matters?

Also, may I know which is more important, choosing a generally auspicious date for the activity or one that does not clash with one's animal sign?

Besides, the majority of the direction I travel from is auspicious but then I transit somewhere (and stop for about 3 hours) before flying from another inauspicious direction. Does it matter?

Please, please help to reply me as I am worried the relocation may have a permanent effect. Thank you very much!!

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Anon,

Generally, when we select an auspicious date, usually, (for practical purposes) it should be the start-date.

As mentioned, this definition is more practical and can easily be applied. For example, lets take the case of a fixed location. More often, many people select a good date and time to go-into a new home (initial - opening of the door).

Thus, for example an auspicious date could be tommorrow between 7 to 8.59am. And a very inauspicious time is from say9am to 11am.

Once we entered the home (and in your case) bordered the plane, then this is considered as in general auspicious, already. Thus if we spent more time in the home say after 9am, it does not matter since we entered at a good time.

Nowadays,statisticallyit has been mentioned that travelling by plane (today) is much more safer per-kilometre than travelling by car.

Well have a safe journey! Cheers!

Warmest Regards,
Cecil

Quote:

Anonymous wrote:
I have selected and booked to fly and relocate (back to my country from Europe) on a generally auspicious date for travel and relocation - 27 Sep. However I discover much later that the next day clashes directly with my animal sign and age. Is it still auspicious for me to fly on the 27 Sep since my flight is at night and takes over 10 hours (running into the next day)? Should the duration of travel (activity) be within the day or only the start date matters?

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net