About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

sudenly got desease

myfs_108289

Dear Master,

10 days ago I got a facial nerve desease call Bell's Palsy. The viral attacked my right side of my face and as a result 92% of my right face couldn't function normally as left side.

I went for both chinese and western doctor both gave me the same conclusion as above.

As per chinese physician I should have caught "feng han" kind of wind or aircon blow at me when my antibody is at lowest level.

I wish to enquire master is there anything that could help the flow of "Qi" in my room? Could fengsui practice help?as my oral and eating is poor as mymouth is not fuction well please help.......

Jian Rong

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Jian Rong,

Sorry to hear about your condition.

It is good that you continue to seek treatment.

As for your home, since you have not done any extensive Feng Shui audit of the home, hope you understand that it is quite difficult to provide proper advice.

For example, these are some of the sample situations that may result in poor health:-

1. Flying star charts where the frontage (or mouth of the home) and the back of the home has bad flying star numbers. For example, athough wealth may not be an issue for a Period 8, SW1 home, but one has to neutralise sickness stars for such a home since it's frontage e.g. SW is plagued by MS#5 WS#8 B#5 while NE is plagued by MS#8 WS#2 B#2

Neutralising these elements as well as any other #5 or #2 or worse still #9 inflaming any of these #5 or #2.

2. Sometimes, a bedroom which we commonly sleep may be plagued by any of these three stars: #9 inflaming any of these #5 or #2.

In general, issues leading to poor health in a home can be diagnosed as:

1. Bad stars : #2 #5 with or without combined with #9 may be found at the mouth of the home or diagonally opposite

2. Bedrooms may be plagued by such stars.

3. Sometimes both bedrooms and living room /or frontage are plagued by these stars.

In general:

a. Assuming that there are bad stars in a specific sector: Avoid: Bright Yellow or Bright Red in your bedroom

b. In the earlier example: Period 8 : SW1 MS#5 WS#8 B#5, where there are twice bad #5's then one should use moving metal such as a six-hollow rod windchime to neutralise these sectors.

c. For Period 7: East 2/3 is often plagued with health issues especially if one's bedroom is located at East e.g. MS#2 WS#7 B#5.

As mentioned, since it is unclear what MAY or could be bad stars in your bedroom; one has to check to see whether it is the frontage / back or the bedrooms or both of these that may affect your health.

Warmest Regards,
Cecil

Quote:

jian rong chen wrote:
10 days ago I got a facial nerve desease call Bell's Palsy. The viral attacked my right side of my face and as a result 92% of my right face couldn't function normally as left side.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Dear Master,

Thank you very much for your reply. I am getting better now.

About my flat, I don't understand and know how to find out the position as per your advise. Myflat main dooris facing Southwest (210 deg from center of my flat to the main door) at 9th floor. I think the facing of my main doorshouldn't consider the "mouth" of the house? Just perpendicular to this main door is a long stretch of window facing Northwest. Should this be considered as my flat facing (sitting Southeast facing Northwest) ?

I have my house analysis in this web but just don't understand how to remedy please help.

Regards,

Jian Rong