About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

how to determine who is the breadwinner

Hi Master Lee,
i would like to know how to determine who is the breadwinner in our marriage if both of us work. I read in some of your posts that the feng shui (direction of house, etc) should be favorable for the breadwinner, and also the luck will be directed more towards the breadwinner. Please help me with this question, thank you.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Linda,

In the past, when women were renegated to "2nd place" there was no such thing as women = breadwinner.

Thus, traditionally, all breadwinners are suppose to be the husband or male breadwinners.

Even today, if both husband and wife work and say they share or bring in 50-50 of the income, itis still likely that we consider the male as being the breadwinner.

In my opinion, I would say that unless the male (breadwinner) iscompletely a homemaker,and his mate or wife is the sole breadwinner then,weshould definitely consider the wife as the sole breadwinner.

Thus, so long as the male is working irreguardless of his pay or bring home pay, we could say that heshould be the breadwinner. However, this can be subjective. Therefore, it is not wrong for anyone to consider the female (wife) to be the breadwinner especially if she constantly brings in 70 percent more than the husband.

Frankly, there are no right or wrong answers, here.

Warmest Regards,
Cecil

Quote:
Linda Tung wrote:
Hi Master Lee, i would like to know how to determine who is the breadwinner in our marriage if both of us work. I read in some of your posts that the feng shui (direction of house, etc) should be favorable for the breadwinner, and also the luck will be directed more towards the breadwinner. Please help me with this question, thank you

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net