About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

2,5,8 combo for period 8

myfs_123104

Dear Cecil: Thanks for answering my last message so quickly. It made me feel important.

I read the other day that the 2,5,8 combo that stretches from the front to the back of the house/apt would bring special or extra chi for period 8. Is this true? And does this only applyto houses/apts built in period 8? Not ones that have been renovated?

My apt doesn't have this combo but my natal chart does. Does that mean I've got a force field around me?

Thanks for your time!

Lisa

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Lisa,

1. Under Flying Star Feng Shui, the facing palace is particularly important. And of course, the wider this facing direction, the greater the influence is on this sector.

2. For example, under Period 8, SW2 or SW3 Flying Star chart, we have MS#8 with WS#2 with BASE#5.

What this means is that there is a favourableMS#8 =currrent prosperity. Which happens to be networking,relationship luck star at the frontage of the home.

However, don't be too happy, yet. As we can have prosperity, because of the MS#8; there are also two unlucky stars #5 misfortune/sickness #2 sickness stars.

Thus, what it meansis that one can have good networking /family relationship, one has to watch out for one's health. Thus your 2, 5, 8 combo sounds good but beware of health issues!

Warmest Regards,
Cecil

Quote:

Lisa DeCesare wrote:

Dear Cecil: Thanks for answering my last message so quickly. It made me feel important.

I read the other day that the 2,5,8 combo that stretches from the front to the back of the house/apt would bring special or extra chi for period 8. Is this true? And does this only applyto houses/apts built in period 8? Not ones that have been renovated?

My apt doesn't have this combo but my natal chart does.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Dear Cecil: (Please let me know if it is disrespectful to call you by your first name. I saw someone refer to you in his letter as Feng Shui Master. Would you prefer that?)

Thanks again for answering my question, and with that in mind I have another question as to the cure. Since I am not partial to the look of wind chimes in the home,I was wondering if the bell chimes would be as effective? I found a really beautiful onebut I don't wanttowaste my money on something that won't work.My thinking was, if I am to use metal as a cure then it would be my choice.

I look forward to hearing form you again. Be well. Lisa