About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Bagua map or Personal kua no. direction

myfs_122926

Dear Cecil, I am trying to place Red color items in my office,becuase its is located in South, which happens to be my success direction,east gp.no3.

Acoording to the Bagua map of my house entrance, this is 1st left corner, wisdom area and is painted blue and is my office too.

Would I enhance this area for Wisdom/knowledge or south direction.

I am confused about it?

Thanks

Ruchi

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Ruchi,

Oops! I am afraid, what you had mentioned and commonly practised by many western "Feng Shui" practitioners e.g. the "Fixed Bagua" method, where one super-impose a bagua with different associations attached to it is simply NOT practised by Traditional Chinese Feng Shui practitioner.

Thus, what you mentioned is simply a modern invention originated by the "Black Hat Tantric" sect.

Traditional Feng Shui practitioners share these common traits:-

a. Shapes and Forms Feng Shui
b. Compass School (Eight House and Flying Star)
c. Understanding and application of the Five Elements Concept

Generally, although some Traditional Feng Shui schools differ in methodology or application, all share AT LEAST the above three common traits.

Warmest Regards,
Cecil

ruchi Oswal wrote:

Dear Cecil, I am trying to place Red color items in my office,becuase its is located in South, which happens to be my success direction,east gp.no3.

Acoording to the Bagua map of my house entrance, this is 1st left corner, wisdom area and is painted blue and is my office too.

Would I enhance this area for Wisdom/knowledge or south direction.

I am confused about it?

Thanks

Ruchi

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Dear Respected Cecil,

Thanks for your reply. I am becoming more familiar with eight house theory and elements of a special direction.

What articles or books do you recommend so I can gain more knowledge and practise for myself at home.

I am still searching for many answers and still very confused.

I do not want to risk wrong applications.My main concerns are relationships and career sucsess.My kua is 3 strong yin metal, wood element.What are the best clors to wear? Green/brown or Red,white,silver or grey combo.

Please help.

Thanks

Helpless