About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Any alternative cures?

Hi there,
For those who are interested in Flying Star theory, you may already know that we are now in the period 7 and this lasts till 2003, From there onwards, we will be in period 8, which lasts from 2004 -2023.
The questions is, if a house is built in 2003 and it is auspicious in the period 7 (e.g. main door, stove, master bed room,etc. is all ok) and when it moves to period 8, i turns bad.
Assuming everything is constant, i.e. we can't move the bed, stove, etc. and assuming the house will be auspicious if it is built in the period 8. Are there any ways to overcome this problem?
Regards,
Chris Ng

Sponsored Link

Dear chris Ng,
If according to flying star the stars are good in the period of 7 then they would continue to be good in the period of 8 and also in the period after that unless you do
any major renovation in the house.
So, if you haven't done any renovation to
house then you don't have to change anything since your house would continue to enjoy good
stars according to its date of birth,
This is just my opinion. But I think I would wait and see what cecil and robert have to say about it.
anon.

• Staff

Dear Chris,
Please read below:-

On 9/15/99 3:00:41 PM, Anonymous wrote:
Hi there,
For those who are interested
in Flying Star theory, you may
already know that we are now
in the period 7 and this lasts
till 2003, From there onwards,
we will be in period 8, which
lasts from 2004 -2023.
The questions is, if a house
is built in 2003 and it is
auspicious in the period 7
(e.g. main door, stove, master
bed room,etc. is all ok) and
when it moves to period 8, i
turns bad.

Please note that for flying star there is such difference between:-
- 20-year flying star chart
- yearly flying star chart
- monthly flying star chart
- daily flying star chart
- & etc.
Yes, no doubt that when you move from one period to the next range the flying star will change.
i.e. if a building is built in period 7 (1984-2003) it will have a period 7 (20-year flying star chart).
i.e. if a building is built in period 8 (2004-2023) it will have a period 8 (20-year flying star chart).
However, the 20-year chart will not change unless you perform a major renovation.
This means that if you have a house in period 6 and there has been no major renovation done during period 7, it is still considered under period 6.
However, what will change constantly is the yearly, monthly, daily, etc chart. These constantly changes with time.
For the flying star chart, the 20-year chart influence will provide the main analysis for each sector. Thus, since there is no change in the renovation sector, it will retain its existing influence.
However, the yearly chart which changed may affect the stars for that sector for the duration of that year only.
So if a bad star falls in north sector, and the influence of the stars becomes unfavourable then, you have make some minor cures to that sector to reduce or remove the influence.
But basically, whether say the star 5 that falls in north sector creates a very bad sector will depends on the combination with the 20-year base star and the water & the mountain star.
So it need not necessary be bad depending on their combination.
Cures pertaining to these problems depends very much on the overall influence in that sector. Sometimes, it may be neutralised by themselves, other times, you may have to put some items to cure it.
Hope that helps.
Warmest Regards
Robert Lee

Assuming everything is
constant, i.e. we can't move
the bed, stove, etc. and
assuming the house will be
auspicious if it is built in
the period 8. Are there any
ways to overcome this problem?
Regards,
Chris Ng