About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Personal Element report question

myfs_88306

Hello Master Cecil and Robert,

In the Personal Element report, when you say Clothes/Personal Objects colors, what do you mean by personal objects? For example, I am strong Earth, year Fire Horse. My favorable objects and colors are metal, wood, white, gold, green brown. My unfavorable are fire, earth, red, yellow. Does that mean I should avoid these colors when buying clothes? Also, does this mean I should avoid using candles at home and avoid water (since water causes metal to rust)? Any clarification would help.

Thank you.

• 1 month later...
Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Anon,

Anonymous wrote:
In the Personal Element report, when you say Clothes/Personal Objects colors, what do you mean by personal objects? For example, I am strong Earth, year Fire Horse. My favorable objects and colors are metal, wood, white, gold, green brown. My unfavorable are fire, earth, red, yellow. Does that mean I should avoid these colors when buying clothes?

Yes, the more your clothings is made up of your favourable colours, it means that when you wear these colours, your luck will be improved. Just like if metal/wood is your favourable element. This means white/gold/green/brown is good for you.

• If you wear more of these colours, you will be adding elements you lack, thus boosting your luck when you walk/go to work.

• If you drive a car that is of these colours, you will improve your luck when you drive.

• If you have your room decor in these colours, you will improve your luck when you use the room.

The more areas in your life that is favourable to you, the better your luck colours is more common and easy way to relate you environment to you. There are many others such as having a favourable career/favourable house etc. For more details, you can refer to this link:-

URL: http://talk.geomancy.net

Those hardest to correct as a suitable home or career brings you the greatest amount of luck influence, then just the colours of your clothes. So colours of clothese are one area but as it as easiest to change you can't expect it to bring you the greatest amount of luck. Compared to the house you stay or the career element you work in.

Generally, the more areas with element in your favour, the better your luck.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research