About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

What flying stars to use?

myfs_124368

Dear Cecil,

I have a 4m 7b 8w combination at the front door and I am so very confused as to what to activate. I have read Eva Wongs book and she says that I should concentrate on relationship between 7b and 8w. However, Stephen Skinner says that 4m and 8w should be concentrated on?

As it is an 8 period I understand that at my front door this is extremely beneficial and want to make most use of this.

Please inform me if I need fire energy inside the house and whether I require water outside to activate it or is a quiet road ok as active chi?

Thank You for your help.

• 2 weeks later...
Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Mark,

Mark Thornhill wrote:
I have a 4m 7b 8w combination at the front door and I am so very confused as to what to activate. I have read Eva Wongs book and she says that I should concentrate on relationship between 7b and 8w. However, Stephen Skinner says that 4m and 8w should be concentrated on?

Generally, there are many rules in flying star application.

The easiest what I can advise you is follow these rules:-

1. You should always consider how the 3 element interact with each other and which is auspicious/inauspicious.

4 (weak Wood) 7 (weak Metal) 8 (weak Earth)

In period 8, star 4 is average, star 7 is inauspicious, star 8 is auspicious. So the best solution to improve the luck for this sector is to control the inauspiciou star 7.Adding water which exhaust the metal and activate the water star 8. So you immediately benefit from enhancing the water star 8.

The interaction with moutain and water star is can help you give the interpretation of what problems is present in the sector.

The interation with the base star is necessary to see what is the major influence, but more important it is used to check against the yearly star.

So just focus on the balance of the 3 elements, where you try to control the inauspicious star and boost the aupicious star. Thensee whether it is is good to activate the auspicious moutain or water star. Basically, for most novice, this would be the best advice to follow.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research