About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Mountain and water star

myfs_125275

Hi, my living hall is located at 8-1-8 sector of the flying star (west). There is a hugh lake facing the living hall about 50 ft away. This, I believe will provide the chi / activate the water star 8. However, I am also concern about the mountain star 8 falling into water. Should I activate it and how? There is a garden between my living hall and the lake. Thanks a lot

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Anon,

Anonymous wrote:
Hi, my living hall is located at 8-1-8 sector of the flying star (west). There is a hugh lake facing the living hall about 50 ft away. This, I believe will provide the chi / activate the water star 8. However, I am also concern about the mountain star 8 falling into water. Should I activate it and how? There is a garden between my living hall and the lake. Thanks a lot

Since this sector falls in your living room, then you only need to activate the water star. If it falls in your bedroom, then you activate the mountain star.

Please note that water star can only be activated in clear space. And Mountain star can only be activated where there is a mountain or a room.Often, you can only activate one as the requirement for activation does not allow activating both.

So in this case, you activate the one that is appropriate which is the water star. You do not activate the mountain star here as it cannot be activated. You can however, activate your future mountain star 9if it is in the appropriate bedroom or moutain area. This will replace the need to activate the star 8 which you can't since a water star is being activated.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research

Thanks so much for clarification. Incidentally, my master bedroom is on one level directly above the living room and the study is at 2nd level above this. (Its a 2.5 storey house). This will make both the master bedroom andstudy to have the 8-1-8 combination as well. Should I activate the mountain stars for both sectors and how can the mountain star be activated? Will putting paintings of mountain help? Thanks again

• Staff

Dear Ann,

Ann Loo wrote:
Thanks so much for clarification. Incidentally, my master bedroom is on one level directly above the living room and the study is at 2nd level above this. (Its a 2.5 storey house). This will make both the master bedroom andstudy to have the 8-1-8 combination as well. Should I activate the mountain stars for both sectors and how can the mountain star be activated? Will putting paintings of mountain help? Thanks again

Yes, in this case the painting of the moutain will help activate the mountain star in the bedroom. And, yes, you can also activate the water star in the living room.

But you cannot activate both in the same room/level.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research