About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Auspicious dates to open for biz after CNY ?

myfs_105199

Dear Masters,
I would like to seek your advices as to when are the auspicious dates to open for business after Chinese New Year. We are a trading company dealing with equipments and I understand that every year after Chinese New Year, different company re-start their business based on the auspicious date.
Kindly advise us :
1. which are the auspicious dates to open for business,
2. do we need to open at auspicious time too?
3. Any special ceremony or procedures that we need to do?
We look forward to hearing from you soon. Thank you for your advices. Happy Chinese New Year.

• 2 weeks later...
Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Anon,

Anonymous wrote:
Dear Masters, I would like to seek your advices as to when are the auspicious dates to open for business after Chinese New Year. We are a trading company dealing with equipments and I understand that every year after Chinese New Year, different company re-start their business based on the auspicious date. Kindly advise us : 1. which are the auspicious dates to open for business,

You can either use our free personalised auspicious dates report at this link:-

URL: http://www.geomancy.net/reports/free-report/freerpt-dateboth.htm

Alternatively, go by the tradition method. ie. Start your business either on 2nd, 4th or 5th day within the 1st week. After that, you can start anytime you wish after the 8th day.

Anonymous wrote:
2. do we need to open at auspicious time too?

This is up to the individual. If you use our free auspicious date report, you can try to open at the most auspicious hour. Alternatively, go for auspicious sounding ie 8:38/8.39am or 9:38/9:39am etc.

Anonymous wrote:
3. Any special ceremony or procedures that we need to do?

Again, depends on the individual. Some will just invite lion dancers. Others, just do simple offerings and praying for a good year. Others just start working as normal (no special procedures).

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research