About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Shifting Gods

myfs_109783

Hi Cecil,

Pls let me know the procedure if we wish to stop praying and move away the idols at our home. Is it true that ifI wish to pray, the idols should be invited by me and not by my mother? The present idols are invitedby my mother and they have since stayed with me since my mother moved house.

Rgds,

Chris

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Chris,

Chris Yeo wrote:
Pls let me know the procedure if we wish to stop praying and move away the idols at our home. Is it true that ifI wish to pray, the idols should be invited by me and not by my mother? The present idols are invitedby my mother and they have since stayed with me since my mother moved house.

If you wish to pray, then the person who wishes to pray should invite the idol. The sames goes, for returning. If possible the person who invited the idol should also be the one who return it.

For example, if it is goddess of mercy, then you should return to the goddess of mercy temple. Exactly what to do can vary depending on what type of idol is being worshipped. If in doubt, you should seek advise from the reverend of the temple to guide you on what to do. They will be able to advise you better on this subject.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research