About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

address

myfs_126256

hi, i would like to know if my home address w/c is 245 an auspicious number? had the roof change in 2003 and color brick. also how auspicious is 14415, 1141 0r 2121 to built on for my retirement residence. thanks so much for your site and shall will bear you in mind in the future for consultation when am ready to have a house built within 4-5 years ...female, b-date 10/30/49 time 11:00 to 12:59 thanks a million

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Anon,

Anonymous wrote:
hi, i would like to know if my home address w/c is 245 an auspicious number? had the roof change in 2003 and color brick. also how auspicious is 14415, 1141 0r 2121 to built on for my retirement residence. thanks so much for your site and shall will bear you in mind in the future for consultation when am ready to have a house built within 4-5 years ...female, b-date 10/30/49 time 11:00 to 12:59 thanks a million

Frankly, there are many many ways to look at numbers. The most common way is by the sound of the number. So far I believe what you are concerned with is the house number containing the number 4. Which to most Chinese means die when you pronounce it. So to most chinese, they will want to avoid any number containing 4. Especially if for starting and ending numbers.

So if your house number contains such a number, it may affect your future resale value if any especially if the buyer is Chinese or very supertitious about number.

But on the otherhand, some people like 4 just like why 4 leave clover is considered auspicious icon. Or to some 4 happens to be their lucky number. So it does not matter to them.

Under our website, using your kua number as your luck number, can also be used to calculate whether a number is considered good or bad. Here is the link to show you how to check this out:-

URL: http://www.geomancy.net/reports/reports-list/perlist-eight-gua-number.htm

From your numbers so far, probably 14415 will be definately eliminated from the list because 144 sounds likepress-die-die pressed until you die. 1141 also most Chinese Cantonese may not like due to too many ones. 2121 does and 245 does not have any significant sounding issue. 2121 may be still avoided bypeople who do notone too manyones.So this will depends on individual already.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research