About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Numbers of fish to be put in a pond

myfs_126107

Good day! I have a small pond at the right side corner of our property. I want to know if how many fish should i buy and what kind of fish should be put in the pond in order to bring good luck to the whole family? Right now, i bought 8 orange goldfish and 1 black. I want to buy more fish buti am not sure if how many should i add?

I read it before as one of the topics regarding the quantity but unfortunately i couldn't find that posted topic.

I would appreciate if u can answer my queiries here.

Thanksa lot!

best regards,

Wena

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Wena,

Anonymous wrote:
Good day! I have a small pond at the right side corner of our property. I want to know if how many fish should i buy and what kind of fish should be put in the pond in order to bring good luck to the whole family? Right now, i bought 8 orange goldfish and 1 black. I want to buy more fish buti am not sure if how many should i add?

Anonymous wrote:
I read it before as one of the topics regarding the quantity but unfortunately i couldn't find that posted topic.

I believe you are referring to this previous post that Cecil has replied. This has typical good numbers ie 7+1 or 6.

URL: http://forum.geomancy.net/phpforum/article.php?bid=2&fid=1&mid=15901

Of course, under most other numbering, 9 or 18 etc are usual number of fishes that represents auspicious number of fishes.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research