About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Missing Corner SE & E

Dear Master,

How do we consider there is missing corner in a house plan?

My flat have 1/4 missing corner at SE and 1/2 at E. Is this missing corner is a significant fengsui implication?

My understanding from 8 aspiration direction theories, SE(wealth & prosperity) and E (family & good health) belong to wood element.

Any remedial cure for this ?

Thank you

Jacky

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Jacky,

jian rong chen wrote:
How do we consider there is missing corner in a house plan?

Once you properly define the outline of the house (which forms the major outline or support for the house. Anything missing area within the Square/Rectangle shape, is defined as a missing corner. Anything, that extends out of the square/rectangle, is defined as a protrusion.

A small missing corner is fine, but if the missing corner covers a large area, then it becomes a big issue. You can refer to this link for whether it is auspicious or inauspicious:-

URL: http://www.geomancy.net/resources/theories/fs-building.htm

Jian rong chen wrote:

My flat have 1/4 missing corner at SE and 1/2 at E. Is this missing corner is a significant fengsui implication?

As mentioned, if it covers a big portion of a corner when you divide the square or rectangle, then it is usually a problem. So the 1/2 mising corner at the East would be more significant than the 1/4 missing corner at the South-East.

There is very little you can do about a missing corner except:-

1. If this missing corner is on a landed property, you can extend a roof to cover it, or have some stone outland of garden landscapeto make it look like it is a square when you view it from the top.

2.Iffor apartment, some use mirror to falsely createan extension or use a concave bagua to attempt tosuck Qi back the missingarea. Neither is as effective as the 1st option but that is the best you can do to minimise the missing corner's impact.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research

• 2 weeks later...
  • Staff

Dear Jacky,

jian rong chen wrote:
May I know where is the best place to hang a concave mirror?

The concave mirror is good for missing corner. So hang it at the position you intend to suck the missing corner back.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research