About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

clarification pls

myfs_126256

hi, on my luck pillar analysis/summary, as weak water (east), i should stay in a house facing direction for metal to further improve my luck...and avoid nw & ne as house facing direction as it will further reduce my luck. but nw, ne west and sw are the 4 good directions for metal. also, if i use house facing direction for metal, does it mean i should use all 4 good directions (west)for metal instead? thanks

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Constance,

constance king wrote:
hi, on my luck pillar analysis/summary, as weak water (east), i should stay in a house facing direction for metal to further improve my luck...and avoid nw & ne as house facing direction as it will further reduce my luck. but nw, ne west and sw are the 4 good directions for metal. also, if i use house facing direction for metal, does it mean i should use all 4 good directions (west)for metal instead? thanks

In general, there are two concepts when it comes to house suitability:-

1. Eight House (4 good or 4 bad directions). This tells you how you suitable a room or house. Even though, this is based on the year of birth, the it is still a very important concept. Where you should try to avoid having a house that falls under the Death or Disaster sector for the breadwinner.

2. Eight House direction. This we often use more a macro level if possible. Say East is good for you, so staying say in East/South-East of singapore is one way of adding wood to your luck.

Anyway, between the two concept, it is still important to avoid having a house that is death or disaster. As your eight house cannot be corrected, but your ba zi can. So your ba zi can still be improved by choosing the right colour scheme for your home, or having the right career element or even people around you. So this becomes a secondary consideration when it comes to the best house direction.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research