About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

priority given to yearly star or eight house ?

myfs_108289

Dear Master,

My kua is 6. my main door is W 273deg, since my flat is at 9th floor, my living room window facing is NW.Base on eight house is it suitable for me (breadwinner)?

My eighthouse is NW,NE,SW,W. However, this year 2007,5yellow is at NE, Grand Duke (taisui) is at NW, 3kill is at W and 2sickness star is at center sector. Which star or sector I should avoid or provide remedial cure?

Currently, I am sleeping at center sector of the flat. My head is pointing at NW. Should Isleep inother sector/room of flat?

Should I change my bed head facing? or sleep with head pointing at other auspicious direction?

Thank you

Jacky

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Jiang Rong,

jian rong chen wrote:
My kua is 6. my main door is W 273deg, since my flat is at 9th floor, my living room window facing is NW.Base on eight house is it suitable for me (breadwinner)?

Just compare if NW is your good sector and you will know. NW for kua 6 is Excellent so it is suitable.

jian rong chen wrote:
My eighthouse is NW,NE,SW,W. However, this year 2007,5yellow is at NE, Grand Duke (taisui) is at NW, 3kill is at W and 2sickness star is at center sector. Which star or sector I should avoid or provide remedial cure?

You should first fix up the 20-year flying star chart for each of the sector, as that will determine the overall good or bad influence for each sector. The yearly stars is more for you to fine tune. Usually, if you fix up the 20-year sector properly, the only thing you need to be careful is just the star 2 and star 5 that may enter into certain sector for the year. As long as the existing sector does not have further star 2/5, then there is really nothing much you need to worry about.

If there is, then avoid having more earth/fire in that sector (ie bright yellow colours or even bright red).

jian rong chen wrote:
Currently, I am sleeping at center sector of the flat. My head is pointing at NW. Should Isleep inother sector/room of flat?

jian rong chen wrote:
Should I change my bed head facing? or sleep with head pointing at other auspicious direction?

There is really no need to avoid a sector just because there is a illness stars. In fact, as long as you neutralise most of your bad stars properly, you can still use that room as freely as you normally will do.

You don't need to change your room just because a bad star is there.

You should just neuralise the Flying Star problems. Then continue to sleep facing your good eight house direction/sector.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research