About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Will this structure has a bad effect on my home?

myfs_127063

Hi Master Cecil Lee,

I have recently spotted this structure which is in front of a HDB flat. I understand from your valuable website that based on the left green dragon, right white tiger, front phoenix, and back turtle theory, will this structure posed any negative effect which the flat is facing it? Appreciate if you can fork out some of your valuable time to clear my doubt? Thank you very much.

Rdgs,
David

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear David,

Teo David wrote:
I have recently spotted this structure which is in front of a HDB flat. I understand from your valuable website that based on the left green dragon, right white tiger, front phoenix, and back turtle theory, will this structure posed any negative effect which the flat is facing it? Appreciate if you can fork out some of your valuable time to clear my doubt? Thank you very much.

Generally, this structure looks like a typical tomb layout. So if it does faces your home directly, then it will impact your house feng shui somewhat. As it resembles a tomb. So will not be that auspicious if any.

The lower floor unitfacing this structure will have the most impact. Higher floorsunit will likely not be so badly affected.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research