About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

I need some useful addresses!!!!!please help.

Hello Mr Lee,

I am looking for some addresses in Guangzhou(China). It would be a great favour if you could provide me with the retailers and dealers which sell office furniture which have been designed according to the principles of feng shui. Thanks in advance and wish you a great day!!!

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Anon,

Anonymous wrote:
I am looking for some addresses in Guangzhou(China). It would be a great favour if you could provide me with the retailers and dealers which sell office furniture which have been designed according to the principles of feng shui. Thanks in advance and wish you a great day!!!

Sorry, but I am afraid you have to do your own search through yahoo/google search. We do not keep track of this.

Even if you are not sure, just get a feng shui measuring tape. Often as long as the dimension fall within the auspicious segments of the measuring tape, the furnitures are deemed to be feng shui friendly. That is one way you can distinguish auspicious furniture from non-auspicious furniture.

Also, feng shui friendly furniture then to have rounded corners rather than sharp corners.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research