About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Effects of toilets in disaster line

myfs_128552

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear David,

David Sim wrote:
Hi My master bedroom lies in my disaster line. Two toilets sit between my master bedroom and the centre point. Do the toilets negate the bad influence of the disaster line?

Generally, your individual eight house (4 good or 4 bad) directions mainly helps to determine whether a house or bedroom sector or facing direction is favourable for you or not. So it helps you determine whether a sector is good for you to use or not.

So if the bedroom falls in your disaster sector it means that that room isn't the most suitable room for you to make use. The most suitable house would be one that most of the good sectors of the room would fall in the suitable areas. And where most of the unsuitable areas falls in less useful areas such as the toilet or storeroom or rooms you do not spend so much time. So it is more whether how much time you spend in the area that determines the impact of the unsuitable sector.

Toilet by itself does not negate any suitability issues. It does help to drain of any inauspicious influence from the bad flying stars. Say if that sector has star 2/5 (illness/misfortune stars). The toilet will help drain of the badinfluence. However, it does notdrain off your disaster influence. That sector is still your disaster sector, butbecause it is thetoilet you are unlikely to spend most your time in that area. Soyou will likely be less affected by it.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research