About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Serious problem with star #3, #4 and #8

myfs_129550

Hello,
I have a huge problem and I would be very grateful if you could help me as soon as possible. Today on September 11th, 2007 the city did send a company that started ground digging with an excavator directly next to my house because they want to lay a new electric pipeline under the earth. They will open the whole ground in the Southwest, the West and the Nordwest along my house.
Additional they will drive(drill)a hole in my basement wall which lies in the west of my house because they want to place an electric pipline through my cellar.
Now I?m very worried because the Grand Duke is disturbed and the Three Killings are affected.
What can I do to advert negative effects?
Thank you in advance for your answer.
With best regards
Alex

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Anon,

Anonymous wrote:
Hello, I have a huge problem and I would be very grateful if you could help me as soon as possible. Today on September 11th, 2007 the city did send a company that started ground digging with an excavator directly next to my house because they want to lay a new electric pipeline under the earth. They will open the whole ground in the Southwest, the West and the Nordwest along my house. Additional they will drive(drill)a hole in my basement wall which lies in the west of my house because they want to place an electric pipline through my cellar. Now I?m very worried because the Grand Duke is disturbed and the Three Killings are affected. What can I do to advert negative effects? Thank you in advance for your answer. With best regards Alex

Given this is a city related renovation. The impact to you should be minimal given you are not the one responsible for the renovation or disturbance.

However, what you can do if any, is choose a good date to maybe have a simple offering or prayer to apologise for disturbing the grand duke due to the upcoming pipeline works. This should if any minimise the impact of disturbing the grand duke for your house. You can use this link to check for a good date:-

URL: http://dates.geomancy.net

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research