About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Some of my Queries on the Real Feng Shui

myfs_129588

Dear Masterr.Lee,

After the surfing the internet for days in my quest to learn Feng Shui andseeing the different forms of FS on the web whichare more true only as symbolic manifestions, I feel blessed to fnally have found your website and I am ve grateful to you and all those who work with you for giving so much CORRECT information to the world.I will certainly be taking up your certification course very soon.

However, I have some queries for which I am not finding answers.I am a strong YIN fire and want to do FS of my Home, which is an apartment on the ground floor of a building constructed in 1912, which has been renovated a couple of times.Even my home was renovated recently however there was no movementof walls etc.Please see the image attached for my home map..

1)Do I have to calculate FS room wise ordirectly of the entire home.If I have to do FSdirectly of entire home then I have a problem because my Kitchen is outside.From our Building entry, we have a Common passage leading to stairs.On the left hand side of the passage, we have our Home Main door and on the right hand side of passage the Kitchen.What to do in this situation...?

2) From the Home map attached, can you pleas tell me which is Home Facing direction as per FS...?

3) I wanted to keep an aquarium in my living room and after seeing your reply to earlier postsI know that I have to calculate and interpret the Flying star theory, but does this mean I will have to change the location of my aquarium every Chinese Year....?Also my Building was built in period 3 so do I have to use that period...?

Thanking you in advance,

Best Regards,

Sarosh

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Sarosh,

Sarosh B wrote:
1)Do I have to calculate FS room wise ordirectly of the entire home.If I have to do FSdirectly of entire home then I have a problem because my Kitchen is outside.From our Building entry, we have a Common passage leading to stairs.On the left hand side of the passage, we have our Home Main door and on the right hand side of passage the Kitchen.What to do in this situation...?

Sorry, I don't understand one point here. You mean the kitchen is located apart from your house layout? Is there any other apartment sharing the same passage way?This is quite an odd setup or layout.

Generally, we normally will take the main door given you are staying in am apartment with other people occupying other units. But if say the entry of the door and passage way leading to your main door does not contain entrance to other house, then you can consider then entry building as your main door to have the kichen included in your flying star assessment.

Otherwise, if there are still other appartment sharing the passage, then you will have to exclude the kitchen from being part your partment as it appears to be separated from the house.

Sarosh B wrote:
2) From the Home map attached, can you pleas tell me which is Home Facing direction as per FS...?

Given it is am apartment, the norm is to take the main door facing. As mentioned, if the passage contains entrance to other units, then you have to exclude the kitchen from any flying star assessment.

Sarosh B wrote:
3) I wanted to keep an aquarium in my living room and after seeing your reply to earlier postsI know that I have to calculate and interpret the Flying star theory, but does this mean I will have to change the location of my aquarium every Chinese Year....?Also my Building was built in period 3 so do I have to use that period...?

Generally, the flying star chart is worked using the 20-year chart. So the water position we try to identify is the more long term water position. So there is no need to change the location every year. This is not practical.

As for your building period. Generally, for a building that old, the chance of luck flying over to more recent period due to renovation is very high. So probably the best advise is to try to fly the house to new luck period irregardless so that you can better take advantage of the period 8 chart without worries that the chart was oritginally in what period.

A symbolic flying star change over is done with symoblically painting the entire house (especially the ceiling all in one go). Then having at least 3 major celebrations in the house. This fly over will change slower than a major renovation, but at least you do not need to worry too much about which older period the house is based on. So you can focus on welcoming the new period 8 Qi and activating the current wealth luck positions.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research