About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Office SItting position

myfs_129935

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Din Lee,

Din Lee wrote:
Need to know if my office sitting position is facing the six killing ie "liu sha" position and i cannot possible change my sitting arrangement. What can i do to minimise the bad impact..

Generally, unless a personis holding a key position in the company, it is most unlikely that you will be able to have the flexibility to choose a sitting position. So there is very little you can do even if you are stting facing your inauspicious direction.

However, what we always advise is that there are still many areas in your life that you can improve. As long as, you can improve your ba zi luck, even if you work in an inauspicious direction, your luck will still be improved. So check out what element you belong to under the feng shui from this link:-

URL: http://www.geomancy.net/reports/free-report/freerpt-element.htm

Then try to have more of your favourable elements you lack in your ba zi. For example, a weak wood, would normally need more wood/water. So that means you can choose to ensure that:-

• your house is facing North (water for example);

• or wear clothing that is of these colours schemes blue/black/gray (water) or green/brown (wood),

• or having career that falls under the water/wood elements;

• or work with people with favourable elements etc.

You can refer to this link for more info about five elements and relationship:-

URL: http://talk.geomancy.net

The more areas that favours you in your ba zi, the better your overall luck. So even if the sitting position isn't the best for you, you still can get luck from other areas.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research