About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

fountain in the northwest sector

myfs_130120

I am currently having a house built. The house will probably be finished by the end of the year. It faces northwest. I plan to have a fountain to the right of the main door, with the main statue in the fountain facing southwest, which is supposed to be one of my good directions. But then I read somewhere that the northwest sector is bad for any water feature. Is this true? I am a snake born in 1977. Thank you.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Johannes Nugroho,

Johannes Nugroho wrote:
I am currently having a house built. The house will probably be finished by the end of the year. It faces northwest. I plan to have a fountain to the right of the main door, with the main statue in the fountain facing southwest, which is supposed to be one of my good directions. But then I read somewhere that the northwest sector is bad for any water feature. Is this true? I am a snake born in 1977. Thank you.

Frankly, never just follow an advise or tip that you read elsewhere, unless you understand and/or applied the various tools available to personalised the analysis to your home. I mean why a certain say NW should not have any water can be due to so many factors. Different house facing will have different flying star for each sector. One reason why NW may not be good to have water, if there are bad stars there that may be enhanced by water.

For installing water feature in your home, you should always make sure you have assess your home with the flying star chart. Ensure that the frontage is the right sector that contains the auspicious water star. For a period 8 house for example, if your front of the house contains a star8 (current prosperity) /9 (future prosperity) /1 (future future prosperity), then it is advantages tohave a water feature there.

It does not mean that just because sayyour front of the housefalls in your Eight House prosperity sector or that the house element is auspicious, then you just simplyput a water feature in hope to activate thewealth luck.

So you need to reallyneed to know that it is the correctsectorthen you activate that sector. Otherwise, it won't help. In this case, you need to ensure that there is an auspicious star at the front of the house with the flying star chart, then you activate it. You can make use of the free report in our member area to check it:-

URL: http://login.geomancy.net

If you are not sure, then you better get someone professional to assess your home and then they can tell you whether or not is is good to place water feature there. Never depend on what you read as what is mentioned may not be the same as your home.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research