About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
[[Template core/front/global/userBar is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Sponsored Link

house's 8 mansion

myfs_129793

How do I figure out my house's 8 mansion to find it's 4 best and 4 worse locations? I have an E2 (92degree) facing with a W2 ( 272degree) sitting home. I read in order to get a full fengshui analysis I needed my 8 mansion as well as my house's along with the flying stars. I've searched everywhere but all I find is info on the person's 8 mansion. Would appreciate a reply. Thanks, Shaunna

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Shaunna,

Shaunna Repa wrote:
How do I figure out my house's 8 mansion to find it's 4 best and 4 worse locations? I have an E2 (92degree) facing with a W2 ( 272degree) sitting home. I read in order to get a full fengshui analysis I needed my 8 mansion as well as my house's along with the flying stars. I've searched everywhere but all I find is info on the person's 8 mansion. Would appreciate a reply. Thanks, Shaunna

Flying Star determines the luck of the house based on what is the house facing direction. This assesses the house's feng shui earth luck influence. You can use the free flying star report in our member area:-

URL: http://login.geomancy.net

Eight Mansion / Eight House (Ba Chai Feng Shu), is to determine the 4 good and 4 bad directions of an individual. So you need this to determine if the house is suitable to the breadwinner or whether the room is suitable for you to use or not. Again, we do have this report which you can access from our member area or from this link:-

URL: http://www.geomancy.net/reports/free-report/freerpt-8h.htm

Eight House is to determine whether the roomis suitable etc, while the Flying Star is to determine the luck of that room. So both tools are essential to a proper assessment of a house.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research

• 2 weeks later...

So, are you saying aHOUSE doesn't have a Gua # only the PERSON? I'm still somewhat confused. The information I read kept talking about the house's Gua # based on its sitting position but gave no further info on how to figure it out. Sorry, don't mean to be a pest. Thanks, Shaunna

• Staff

Dear Shaunna,

Shaunna Repa wrote:
So, are you saying aHOUSE doesn't have a Gua # only the PERSON? I'm still somewhat confused. The information I read kept talking about the house's Gua # based on its sitting position but gave no further info on how to figure it out. Sorry, don't mean to be a pest. Thanks, Shaunna

Generally, when it comes to the house, the best analysis is the Flying Star (Xuan Kong Feng Shui) chart. Determine your main door facing positions, and then you will be able to chart out a numerology chart that is based on the 9 numbers. Given it uses the 24 mountains, directions, it allows you to chart out many unique variations of luck for a house depending on what period the house is built.

This also bases on the what is the facing or sitting position of the house. But to avoid confusion, as long as you know the facing compass degree of your house (ie 0 degree = North N2). You will be able to determine your flying star chart of the house which determines the earth luck of a house.

Under the Eight House (ba zhai) concept. The method that is always used is determining the Gua of a person which tells you which are your 4 good and 4 bad directions. From that, it works out the 8 different types of chart and variations. This is a useful calculation as it helps a person determines whether a house is suitable or not.

The Gua sitting / facing position will actually be the foundation that is used in conjuction with the working of the flying star. But it is not really used on it's own. So really, the flying star (xuan kong feng shui) is what you would normally use for the assessment of the house.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research