About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

sector's element vs. star fix

myfs_129793

How does a sector's element affect a fix for a star combination? For example, my NE sector has 1e/2w/6m combo, I need to place Metal to exhaust the 2w and enhance the 6m and 1e. This is an Earth sector so does this have any affect on my remedy? Also what is done when say the annual or monthly star is a 2 or 5, do I put more Metal to remedy it or does the natal fix take care of it as well? Any help would be appreciated. Shaunna

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Shaunna,

Shaunna Repa wrote:
How does a sector's element affect a fix for a star combination? For example, my NE sector has 1e/2w/6m combo, I need to place Metal to exhaust the 2w and enhance the 6m and 1e. This is an Earth sector so does this have any affect on my remedy?

To be frank, sectors element is fixed for everyone as that is based on the direction. So North is like Water element. This means everyone's north is Water element. So it is a little less personalised then the flying star sector which is based on the house's luck.

So it is more important to fix anything that is more personalised first and anything that is general will have least priority. So the cures such as Metal in the sector is to balance the unbalanced sector. It won't have directly impact over the fact that it is an Earth sector.

Shaunna Repa wrote:
Also what is done when say the annual or monthly star is a 2 or 5, do I put more Metal to remedy it or does the natal fix take care of it as well? Any help would be appreciated. Shaunna

The yearly / monthly stars will only impact that year or that month. The more important thing is to fix up the 20-year stars which is the main influence thataffects sectors of that house. At most, some may make some yearly revisions just to fix up any annual stars. However, no one will really make changes on a monthly basis.

I mean feng shui is all about creating harmony, once you have balanced everything (ie choosing the right colour scheme for the room, the right furniture placement, the rightcures to fix up the rooms etc). It should not be a hassle, such as to worry about the daily/monthly changes. Then every day/month you move things around just to get maximise the daily/monthly luck. This is really a waste of your time and energy.

You see a person has 3 forms of luck:-

• Heaven Luck - is luck that you are born with.

• Earth Luck - is luck from your home and surrounding.

• Human Luck - is luck from your relationship with others and your own hard work.

So really, once you have balanced up the house, then you just need to put in the human luck effort to get it to work. And not worry about making minor changes every day/month.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research

• 2 weeks later...