About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Decifering landforms

myfs_129793

Our landforms are difficult to decifer. I'm in a subdivision in the middle of the flat plains of my state. The only hill formation is some rolling hills that are really a garbage dump a few miles northto the left of my home when looking out at the street. Then there's a retention pond in the center of the subdivision two streets away in front of my house and a major highway even further away in front of my house so I can't really figure out if these are useable formations or not. We also have a pool in the SW sector of the backyard that gets taken down for the winter and a big boulder the builder left in the SE area at the corner of the garage. Are these useable formations? If not, what to do if surrounding land is mostly flat plains? Shaunna

• 2 weeks later...
Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Shaunna,

To be honest, thanks for effort to try to describe the landform.
As you had wrote somewhere, below ".. I can't really figure out... "

Too many wordy descriptions ... unable to comprehen..

Warmest Regards,
Cecil

Quote:

Shaunna Repa wrote:
Our landforms are difficult to decifer. I'm in a subdivision in the middle of the flat plains of my state. The only hill formation is some rolling hills that are really a garbage dump a few miles northto the left of my home when looking out at the street. Then there's a retention pond in the center of the subdivision two streets away in front of my house and a major highway even further away in front of my house so I can't really figure out if these are useable formations or not. We also have a pool in the SW sector of the backyard that gets taken down for the winter and a big boulder the builder left in the SE area at the corner of the garage. Are these useable formations? If not, what to do if surrounding land is mostly flat plains? Shaunna

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net