Sponsored Link

Is having a TV really bad in a bedroom

myfs_114911

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Anon,

Anonymous wrote:
Is having a TV really bad inbedroom

The rational behind a TV being bad is only because in the past the TV screens are more of those reflective types. Which looks similiar to a mirror. So it is said that when you sleep, your spirit leaves your body. It may get a shock when it sees itself in the TV screen. So this is why a TV is typically deemed bad.

However, what if your spirit is the type that wants to look good, it will see itself in the TV, then comb your hair to before flying off. So ultimately, this is a matter individual perception. Furthermore, now-a-days with the LCD TV, there isn't any reflection at all. Furthermore, TV is a form of entertainment that is a form of relaxation. Life is short, if you can't even enjoy the TV what's the point of living or working so hard.

So really, it is not a concern at all. If you like watching TV, then having it will relax you, so go ahead.

Anonymous wrote:
When you come in through my fornt door, you see the back door straight through. I no this is bad in feng shui. How can I solve it without blocking it?

If you cannot put a partition in between, then at least keep the backdoor close when not in used. The best is to have some partition/screen in between so that irregardless of whether you keep the back door close or not, the Qi will be able to flow to other parts of the house. Just like this link:-

URL: http://www.geomancy.net/resources/theories/fs-breath.htm

Feel free to contact me should you need any clarifications.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research