About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Direction

myfs_131702

Hello.
I am relatively new to Feng Shui.
I have a basic question about direction.
For example, you are talking about a particular room, say, bedroom.
You say "place your bed towards your auspicious direction SE " , then is this SE direction when standing in the center in the bedroom or center of the house?
I am confused.
Sir,your advice is appreciated.
Thank you.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Anon,

Please see sample attachment.

Where there are five family members living in this apartment:
Pers1 = male breadwinner
Pers2 = his wife
Pers3 = his son
Dad and
Mum

Firstly, we need to find out whether each family member(s) are an East or a West group person.

In the above sample example, all family members happen to belong to the East Group persons.

The breadwinners are Pers1 (Male owner) and Pers2 (Female - wife). As the breadwinners, they sleep in the master bedroom between sectorEast and South-East. In addition, it is nice to point the bed-head facing East which is one of their good sectors.

Warmest Regards,
Cecil

P.S. The attachment shows a sample of a Feng Shui review of a home where the owners have stayed in for several years, already and seek Feng Shui improvement.

Quote:
Anonymous wrote:
Hello. I am relatively new to Feng Shui. I have a basic question about direction. For example, you are talking about a particular room, say, bedroom. You say "place your bed towards your auspicious direction SE " , then is this SE direction when standing in the center in the bedroom or center of the house? I am confused. Sir,your advice is appreciated. Thank you.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net