About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

windchimes in center

myfs_129793

I know the recommended remedy for a combination of 9/5 is windchimes/Metal but what do you do if they fall in a sector with base of 7?

I have an E2 period 7 home. The center sector in my house has 9m/7b/5w. I currently have a yin water treatment here to combat the 7 and I was going to paint the walls a light green and add a few plantsto help combat the effects of the 5 yellow which is in it's homeelement and sectorbut I'm afraid that will boost the 9 giving fuel to the 5. I didn't think I could use metal here because of the 7. What suggestions would be best for here?

Thanks, Shaunna

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Shauuna,

The alternative to "such a complicated" situation is to look to the basics of Chinese principles or concepts:.

Most of the time, when we start reading books on Chinese principles and concepts, we will always find:-

Uppermost level: Taichi
Upper (branch) level : Yin and Yang concept
Lower (branch) level: The Five elements concept.

What you are trying to "meddle" or "fine tuning" is under the Five elements concept.

In a "very complicated" case or sometimes we humans make it so..so ...so complicated... that doing something will impact on the other. Such as... "but I'm afraid that will boost the 9 giving fuel to the 5."

There are two possibilities:-

1. Why make it so complicated? Thus try to look for an answer "one level" or "branch" higher i.e. Yin and Yang concept. If you have a "low consumption" bulb or light at that sector, turn it on especially in the night forroughly 6 or 8 hours a day. This is to make the sector more "yang" qi.

2. Is it possible to introduce all 5 elements at this sector? e.g. in terms of colours or objects. For example, if you have a painting or poster that hasmulti colours e.g. Black, Blue, Green, Yellow, Red and White or metallic... would equallybe good enough.

Either para 1 or 2 above are acceptable in such a complicated "mess".

Warmest Regards,
Cecil

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net