About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

20 years Flying Star and East Group People

myfs_2659

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Mr Ang,

In this sample report (broken into two parts); you will get a glimpse of how in this sample illustration a person: Male, Mr Fictitious Richard Peterson who is a west group person, actually is house hunting.

For him, he is considered as a west group person and he is house hunting for a Period 7 home (1984 to 2003).

In this sample report, under Part 1, you will find a sample of Flying Star direction and how suitable is that direction to Mr Ficitious Richard Peterson.

In the second part, (SEE BELOW) you will see a break down of recommendations for him or Excellent homes, Auspicious homes based on the facing direction and his being a west group person.

Excellent directions are:

NW2 (307.5-322.4) , NW3 (322.5-337.4) , NE2 (37.5-52.4) , NE3 (52.5-67.4) , SW1 (202.5-217.4) , SW2 (217.5-232.4) , SW3 (232.5-247.4) , NW1 (292.5-307.4)

Please see attachment for Part I. In part 1 you will notice e.g. NW2 home : there is some significance under Flying Star for that sector.

IN ADDITION: The clue is that based on Flying Star, this home is not auspicious. But since MrFictitious Richard is a west group person, well this homeSTILL suits him although the flying star is not as good

Warmest Regards,
Cecil

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Dear Cecil,

I came across many articles about flying stars for 2008 as the year approaches and to cautious about 5 yellows etc. How do I link the two flying star of the year with the flying star of my house (based on year it is built).

For example, on my south sector I have mountain star 7 and Water star 7 , while for 2008 flying star , south if star 5. Now what star is affecting me on the south ?

Thanks

Ang

• Staff

Dear Mr Ang,

The yearly Flying Stars can be found under this url:-

URL: http://www.geomancy.net/resources/yearly-forecast/fortunes-2008.htm

2008 Flying Star Forecast

North

South

Take note the following sectors:-

• Sickness Star this year is at North-West
  • Misfortune/Sickness Star this year is at South
  • Disputes/Quarrel Star this year is at West
  • Education/Romance Star this year is at North-East

• Grand Duke this year is North, 0 Degree.
    - Avoid sitting facing the grand duke or disturbing him by having renovations.
  • Location in Conflict is South.
    - Avoid having renovations done opposite the location in conflict.

You can also check the monthly Flying stars in the above link.

For 2009, this is the link:-

URL: http://www.geomancy.net/resources/yearly-forecast/fortunes-2009.htm

Warmest Regards,
Cecil

Dear Cecil,

thanks for the reply but I still don't get the answer , do I read the 2008 flying star with my house flying star under period 7 side by side since it was built before 2004?

Take this year flying star ,South section is bad star #5 but let say I have a good star for south sector in period 8,let just say Mountain star 1 , Water star 8. So is south sector going to be bad based on 2008 flying star? What about 20 years period 8 flying star that said it is good sector ?

When we see annual flying star , do we check it against house flying star for the period ?

Thanks for you enlightenment in advance.

Anthony

• Staff

Dear Anthony,

Like mathematics, the 20 Year Flying Star has three variables, quickly it is the Mountain star, Water and Base star.

And primarily when we engage a Feng Shui practitioner to look into the home, he/she will work out the Feng Shui qi based on these three variables. Since it makes sense that even for a Period 7 apartment, the qi will be based on this 20 Year Flying Star. Since the home is still considered as a Period 7, one has to use this as a BASE.

If you are able to look at it under the Year star, then in general one should be careful of sectors like South (where the annual Five Yellow) is.

In general, so even if South has good 20 Year Stars, as you have mentioned such as Mountain Star 1,Water Star 8, but you did not mention what is the star for base. You still have to look at all these three variables. Supposing if the Base star is another 8, and the annual star is #5: the more concern is the monthly star also in that sector. Thus 20 Year MS1, WS 8, Base 8, Annual 5 but monthly star is #6 you don't need to do anything.

But if the monthly star is also #5 in that sector than one can place a cure for #5 for that sector.

Thus, Annual star along is just one variable. The 20 year has 3 variables. The monthly is also another variable. For those who are Flying Star frantics may also consider the Day star or (to be abit crazy - consider the hourly star).

Warmest Regards,
Cecil