About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Bed position

myfs_132080

Hi I have a question about my bedroom,
I know its not good to put bed under the window, but 2 of my wall has window becuase my room is located at the corner, one wall has the door and the last one is the closet, the main window is bigger,
it covers most of the wall, the other window is shorter, it stretches to about 75% of the wall but there is about 5feet off the ground, this is the wall I put my bed against. Is this ok? take a look at a picture of my layout here http://s23.photobucket.com/albums/b379/doremon313/?action=view&current=room.jpg
Thanks!

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear San,

1. Sorry, I could not view the link despite cut-paste the link.

2. Actually, it is very common especially for landed properties to have bed-head resting against the window.

3. Locally in Singapore, it is also common to find some people sleep with the bedhead against the window in particular if it is landed property especially if the window bay is well shielded especially from the rain. Or shielded from heavy winds during heavy rain fall with strong gust of wind.

4. Thus, try not to be mistaken that it is "no good" to sleep with bed-head against the window especially if it is a bay window.

5. The concern is meant more for high rise living. For example, in Singapore; both private and public housing: there are many instances where: inconsiderate directly higher floor may throw down a cigarette or the danger of placing a bed so close to the window; and the concern of a young child climbing out of the window. In addition, many of these apartments do not have good window ledge to protect the room from strong winds.

Warmest Regards,
Cecil

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net