About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Under the 20 Year Flying Star analysis, for a hous

myfs_2659

Under the 20 Year Flying Star analysis, for a house built under Period 7; it is a bonus if there is a 7 7 combination. Is the star still good in period 8 ? What if the 7 7 combinationstars fall on South sector which has bad star #5 in 2008. Should anything be done ?

thanks

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Ang,

Please take note that even for a Period 7 apartment or home. Where some books may say double 7 is good in Period 7.

However, we are now in Period 8 (2004 onwards). Thus under Period 8:

#7 = PAST prosperity
#8 = Current prosperity ( usually between 0 to 2 years luck period)
#9 = Future prosperity (usually between 2 to 5 years luck period)
#1 = Future, future prosperity (5 to 10 year luck period)

For info, the double #7's are past prosperity. AND #7's has turned bad i.e. "theft of luck - robbery star - or simply luck aways pass-by".

Thus a Period 6 home with double #6 is also, forgone prosperity or past prosperity.

Warmest Regards,
Cecil

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Thank you Cecil ! Now I have a better understanding on flying stars theory.

Next,if one is to look for a new house, what would be the order of feng shuiassessment be ?

1. form and shape theory on the surrounding landscape and of house

2.flying stars on interior layout

3. personal kua and eight mansions for best direction

4. etc

Is there asequence orderor sequence based on importance ?

• Staff

1. We always hear: Location, location, location.

2. Thus the most important consideration is the location : The Landscape, The Site, The Building andthen the interior.

3. The rich gets richer because thecan afford to buy homes that have good Feng Shui. And in the past, I have mentioneda term called "Quantum Leap" in Feng Shui.

4. Here, many rich people can buy property(ies) and either these properties are already good and in addition, these homes can "suck" wealth from neighbours. It is not like you can callreport itas arobbery. You can't.

5.For example, in an estate whereall the homes are "earth like" e.g. rectangular etc... A person can actually build a building inthe wood element .. Under the Five elements concept, this home is able to suck wealth from neighbouring buildings. I have posted quite a few examples in the past...

6. Many people have a misleading understanding of Shapes and Forms vs Flying Star Feng Shui. Both are equally important!

7. The main difference has more to do with us human beings and our perception than whether Shapes and Forms or Flying star is the better choice.

8. For example: all of us are either "left or right" brain inclined. Some of us fair better at the spatial or cognitive area. While others are more "mathematically" inclined.

9. Thus, we often see many scholars... those who fair better in the arts than science .. may go to ivy league school like Harvard e.g. lawyers, human resource, behaviour management courses. While those who are mathematically inclined, may go to Berkley or MIT etc..

10. Thus for some who are more mathematically inclined.. if you tell them "from a shapes and forms" persepective that the landscape has a wealth sector due to its form.. this person.. cannot imagine it. But if you tell this person : Hey! This frontage has a double #8 combined auspicious current prosperity star! He will see it clearer!

11. Recently, I have posted an example of a House Hunting Sample Report under Period 7 for a sample male person. You can check out this report to better understand the relationship of Kua / Eight House in relation to how Flying Star is integrated into this report.

12. This House Hunting Report is a fine example of the balance of comparing each 15 degree flying star sector vs each person's kua number and how, many use it to find a better home.

13. Shapes and Forms for a landed property include things like where the drainage flows out of the home etc... this comes under the Water Dragon classics.

There are of course many other considerations for buying a home...

Warmest Regards,
Cecil

Dear Cecil,

can you point me to the right place to read more about star imprisonment and what does it do to one flying chart.

Can you check if my understanding is right in finding the imprison stars below? Let say M-mountain star, W-water star ,B-Base star.

My front facing SE has M#1 W#8 B#7 , back facing NW has M#8 W#6 B#9 and middle is M9, W#7 B#8.

Water Star 7 and Mountain star 9 are imprisoned, am I right ?

What does that really mean ? If a bad star is imprisoned, is that a good thing ? Is there anything one can do for star imprisonment. How serious is this concept in one flying star ?

thanks

Ang

• Staff

If one looks at every 20 Year Flying Star Chart, the base star (center palace or middle box)for that 20 Year Flying Star Chart is always the "current prosperity" star.

For example, under Period 8, you always find the base# as 8. Under Period 7, the base# is 7 , and so on...

Frankly, one does not need rocket science to figure out that in a modern home, a large percentage of homes either have a toilet at this or near this location or it may be close to the passage-way. Thus, try to figure it yourself. How many pages one can write about "imprisonment".

In the past when Singapore Housing and Development Board (HDB) developed apartments, especially those of the four and five room HDB. One will notice that many Chinese who had placed an alter would place it at this location. Since there is a base # - current prosperity, this altar is symbolic of a "solid object" with mass. In addition, it is in a central palace of the home.

Expecially for a business, some clients may be advised to built a storeroom at this central palace to imprison in particular if the sector has particularly bad stars such as a #5 with #7 or even double #5's.

Many living in landed property, have taken advantaged of the requirement to build a "bomb or we call household shelter" at this location or close to this location.

Again, for a person who e.g stay say in a condo or an apartment, has to depend on the layout of your apartment.

"Imprisonment" is a simple enough concept. Thus, it does not take more than a few sentences to elaborate on it.

Warmest Regards,
Cecil

• Staff

Attached, please find a sample: typical Singapore Government Housing Development Board (HDB) apartment plan.

Many local Chinese place their altar as shown in the attachment - at or close to the centrepoint (or center palace) of the apartment / flat.

Quote:

Cecil L. wrote:
In the past when Singapore Housing and Development Board (HDB) developed apartments, especially those of the four and five room HDB. One will notice that many Chinese who had placed an alter would place it at this location. Since there is a base # - current prosperity, this altar is symbolic of a "solid object" with mass. In addition, it is in a central palace of the home.

Dear Cecil,

Istay in a3 bedrms HDB but since 2007 I felt that my health is going down hill with pain in back, frozen shoulder and etc. Can you advise which of my 3 rooms are more suitable for me to improve on health ?

Rm 1: S sector, MS7 , WS7 , BS2

Rm2: SW sector, MS9, MS5, BS4

Rm3: W sector, MS5 , WS9 , BS9

Based on my limited understanding, it appears that all 3 isn't great in Period 8. My is a period 7 house.

Thks

Ang

• Staff

Dear Mr Ang,

1. Strictly based on Flying Star Feng Shui ie. without looking at the interior room layout, suitability based on Eight House and placement:

1.1 As you had mentioned, in terms of sickness issues; the two most "health issue" bedrooms are:

Rm2: SW sector, MS9, MS5, BS4 (Equally bad with MS5 fuelled further by MS9)

Rm3: W sector, MS5 , WS9 , BS9 (Extremely bad as there are double #9's fuelling MS5!

Rm1: In terms of health issues still have the #2 sickness stars. And of course "theft/robbery - loss of wealth" x 2 #7 in the bedroom.

Frankly, have to look at the layout. Based strictly on Flying Star Rm1 : health wise can be controlled much more effectively -- without moving metal to constantly destroy stars like #5's.

Warmest Regards,
Cecil

Quote:

Ang A. wrote:

Dear Cecil,

Istay in a3 bedrms HDB but since 2007 I felt that my health is going down hill with pain in back, frozen shoulder and etc. Can you advise which of my 3 rooms are more suitable for me to improve on health ?

Based on my limited understanding, it appears that all 3 isn't great in Period 8. My is a period 7 house.

Thks

Dear Cecil,

based on your advice, the best rm is 1 at south which is currently occupied by me , yet my health has been going bad, is it likely that external south sector construction of a new building has activated the mountain star thus affect my health? What remedial is there to reduce negativity in these problematic rooms? I can leave out one room but would need two usuable rooms. Please give me advice to fix this other than to change house. I read on some website , the use of salt water as a fix it for negative energy, is this a sensible thing to do ?

• Staff

Yes, for this year, the Five yellow #5 is at south. Thus as you have mentioned any external work will affect your bedroom. It is quite difficult to place metal between your room and the work carried out.

For those who live a landed property, the car can be used as a shield.

In this form as far back as 1989, I have mentioned that one of the traditional "cures" is(was) the use of the "salt water..."

1. get a glass jar e.g. the size of a jam jar or those similar to the kopitiam clear glass type of glassware.

2. add 6 copper coins (six coins represent big metal. While 7 coins represent small metal.)

3. add 2 to 3teaspoonful of salt

4. add water and stir the contents.

5. have to place it close to the window.

Symbolically, other cures include : tie a string of 6 coins and hang it on the curtain rail area (especially for #2). Some other Chinese cures include the placement of a bottle gourd or hulu e.g. at the bedside table....

What actually happens is that the salt water solution will react with the copper coins ... just becareful not to place it too close to the bed.

In modern times, try to use air-cleaners especially with Hepa filters and those that can produce negative ions or silver nano.. systems..

Warmest Regards,
Cecil