About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

FS concept: Water & Mountain Star

myfs_123554

Dear Master Cecil,

In flying star concept, we need water to activate water star and we need wall to activate mountain star, is it true ?

Can we apply these concept to stars #1,#6,#8 and #9 ?

And to cure bad star we need to know 5 element relationship ? And to cure this bad star, we just need a right color at the bad sector. Take an example combination MS#3, WS#7 and BS#9, how to cure this bad star ? Star #3 is wood, #7 is metal and #9 is fire. Weed need blue color at this sector to weaken bad star #3 and #7 or we need water feature ?

Thank you in advance.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Cah...,

I strongly suggest you go and read or re-read some of my other replies....

Clue:

1. Situational approach: No two situations or "flying star charts are" the same....

2. Yes, try to be more conversant with the "Five Elements Concept"..

3. In a 20 year flying star chart.. there are more than 1 variable.. e.g. MS# WS# and Base #.

4. Sometimes.. when the cure is "very complicated"..... please check out my very recent posting on "Yin / Yang " concept as the higher food chain of the Five Elements concept.....

If so: please evaluate what you have said " In flying star concept, we need water to activate water star and we need wall to activate mountain star, is it true ?" ... Instead.. I should be asking you: TRUE or NOT?

Warmest Regards,
Cecil

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net