About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Office Desk directly facing the door

myfs_132339

Hi Fengshui Master,

My current work desk is facing directly towards the office door. Is there any way I can reduce the 'chi' flowing in from the door? Is it harmful?

Assuming I cannot change the facing of my desk (sharing the room with colleagues), will it help if there's a partition or bookshelfbetween my desk and the door?

Is there any other improvements that I can make?

Thank you

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear anon,

Usually, it would be good for an employer to install low height partitions at your workspace (if possible). You have not mentioned whether your work space is an open desk or already have a low height partition.

If you already have low height partition, this is fairly acceptable in an office environment where one's desk is directly facing the office door. And no further needed. It is good also that your table is possible, moved slightly instead of direclty facing the office door.

In an office environment, we have to understand that often staff cannot control the situation.

For info, only: see attachment. Some companies use this type of workstations x 4 or 2 persons.

Warmest Regards,
Cecil

Quote:

Anonymous wrote:

Hi Fengshui Master,

My current work desk is facing directly towards the office door. Is there any way I can reduce the 'chi' flowing in from the door? Is it harmful?

Assuming I cannot change the facing of my desk (sharing the room with colleagues), will it help if there's a partition or bookshelfbetween my desk and the door?

Is there any other improvements that I can make?

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net