About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

How to get an early sell of property.?

myfs_132338

I want to sell one built up godown having north facings, but despite my full effortsI am failed to getany offer, any feng shui tip so as to get earliest funds from the sale of this property. This Godown was earlier used as a store for junk materials viz.. iron scrap, plastic scrap, electric motors, old used machinery, and some of the stock is still lying in the godown.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Hemant,

Frankly, there is no direct relationship between selling say a godown vs Feng Shui. A godown is especially related more with business decisions, then Feng Shui.

In the holy trinity of luck: considerations include: things like your office Feng Shui, home Feng Shui....

Warmest Regards,
Cecil

Quote:

HEMANT K. wrote:
I want to sell one built up godown having north facings, but despite my full effortsI am failed to getany offer, any feng shui tip so as to get earliest funds from the sale of this property. This Godown was earlier used as a store for junk materials viz.. iron scrap, plastic scrap, electric motors, old used machinery, and some of the stock is still lying in the godown.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net