About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Toilet in the centre of house

myfs_132086

Many new HDB flats have toilets located in the centre of the house. This is very bad for fengshui. Most geomancers suggest concealing the toilet entrance with a mirror. But I find it odd to place a mirror in a pathway where doors to bedrooms are opposite the toilet entrance.

If I understand correctly, the effect of bad fengshui is mitigated if we don't see it. Could we cover the outer wall of the toilet with wooden panels? One of the panel can be open to reveal the toliet door and entrance. This is more aesthetically appealing than installing a mirror in a narrow pathway. Thank you for your advice!

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Anon,

To be honest, some homes or apartments have bad Flying star numbers at the centrepoint of the home, especially under Period 7. Therefore, in general, a toilet is exactly not a major issue for such homes.

Instead of placing those mirrors or screens or false wall, in my opinion, it is simply to leave it as it is. And, if possible, try to maximize or enhance qi or neutralise qi in a home in other areas.

From a practical point of view, few if any nowadays, place a mirror at the toilet door. And those false walls is often very cumbersome to get in and out of the toilet when there is limited space. And most importantly the toilet if possible should be dry and airy instead of being enclosed most of the time.

Warmest Regards,
Cecil

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net