About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

To stay or to move?

myfs_131494

Hi Mr Cecil Lee,

We are currently staying in a NE1 facing house(door at South sector) built in Period 7. Some master told us that we should move out of the house quicklybecause it will affect the family's health, besides, the shape is odd.So we bought a square shape SW1 facing house(door at West sector)and wanting to renovate and move in. Shouldwe renovateour current NE1 house to change it to period 8 or renovateSW1 house and move there instead.I know that both are sum-of-ten houses in Period 8. I am in a dilemma because I realised thatSW is my death direction based on my Kua1, NE is my son's death direction based on his Kua4,although it will suit my husband's Kua is 5 for both. Which house should we renovate and occupy or should we not consider both at all?

Appreciate your reply.

Thanks in advance,

Angelia Tang

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Angelia,

To be honest, it is very difficult to provide advise based on just a few paragraphs of your situation.

In a Feng Shui assessment, it is best that a proper Feng Shui audit be done to even consider a single apartment not just giving "short" advise.

Thus, the external Feng Shui i.e. the landscape, the site and the land and even the block that your unit is in is crucial in the assessment of the external Feng Shui.

It is nice that the second home is more squarish. And I am not too sure how bad is the "odd" shaped NE1 facing (1st apartment).

Theoritically, as what you had mentioned both NE1 and SW1 can enjoy better wealth under Period 8. As equally both have water wealth #8 at the frontage. And best that for these two units, check to see if preferably, this immediate frontage is not blocked by other closeby neighbouring block.

Actually, for both NE1 and SW1, notoriously, under Period 8, both have sickness qi at this facing direction and opposite direction. And these need to be "contained".

Usually it is preferred that the house suits the male breadwinner i.e. your husband. For yourself, it can be 'balanced" often by you sleeping in a specific position in say the master bedroom.

Warmest Regards,
Cecil

Quote:

Angelia T. wrote:
We are currently staying in a NE1 facing house(door at South sector) built in Period 7. Some master told us that we should move out of the house quicklybecause it will affect the family's health, besides, the shape is odd.So we bought a square shape SW1 facing house(door at West sector)and wanting to renovate and move in. Shouldwe renovateour current NE1 house to change it to period 8 or renovateSW1 house and move there instead.I know that both are sum-of-ten houses in Period 8. I am in a dilemma because I realised thatSW is my death direction based on my Kua1, NE is my son's death direction based on his Kua4,although it will suit my husband's Kua is 5 for both. Which house should we renovate and occupy or should we not consider both at all?

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• 1 month later...

Hi Master Cecil,

Thanks for the reply.

Did you mean I should sleep facing the 4 suitable directions based on the 8 mansion method OR I should sleep at the certain lucky corner of the master bedroom based on the flying star method(left half ofthe room is NE sector, the rightr half isN sector)?

Rgds,

Angelia

• Staff

Dear Angelia,

1. Frankly, instinctively, we should look at the bedroom layout and always sleep in a "comfortable" natural position.

2. Either sleeping under one of our four best directions AND/or sleeping in a favourable Flying Star sector(s) are both considered NICE-TO-HAVE and not a must have. However, if we do encounter very bad flying star numbers like #5 and or #2 and or with #9, then, these are the worst stars and if so, we should or if could avoid sleeping within these sectors. For other flying star combinations, they are usually of a lower concern.

Warmest Regards,
Cecil